Epson SureLab SL-D3000 - Dry-film Minilab
The Epson SureLab SL-D3000 leverages Epson’s core imaging technologies and advanced photo inks to deliver high-quality prints on glossy, matte, and lustre media.
Ideal for traditional mini-labs, pro labs, school photographers, entertainment photo centres and franchise photo studios, the Epson SureLab SL-D3000 can print up to 12-inches (30.5cm) wide to produce high quality photos, greeting cards, invitations, flyers, banners, promotional leaflets and other general purpose printed products such as order forms etc. This innovative dry-film mini-lab offers a variety of new business opportunities for printing professionals everywhere. Develop your photo business with the SureLab SL-D3000.
- Epson MicroPiezo print heads – reproduce the finest of detail and consistent colour utilising Variable Sized Droplets up to a maximum resolution of 1440x1440dpi.
- UltraChrome D6 – six-colour (CMYKLcLm) photo ink-set achieves a wide colour gamut that exceeds that of silver halide, yielding prints that are vivid and lifelike with excellent black density.
- Epson image processing technology – incorporates advanced new algorithms to guarantee precise dot placement which preserves high image quality across various print modes.
- The SL-D3000 is optimised to ensure fast throughput up to 650 (6 x 4) prints per hour – while delivering superior image quality that will have your clients coming back for more.
- The power-efficient SL-D3000 uses significantly less energy than a wet lab – and does not need a water supply, air filter or chemicals, reducing impact on the environment and the total cost of ownership.
- Users do not need any special skills to operate the SL-D3000 – The optional Epson Order Controller software, which includes basic photo retouching, makes setting up jobs easy. The SL-D3000 begins printing quickly without the need to warm-up chemicals, and can automatically move finished prints to an optional A4 job sorter. The only regular maintenance required is consumables replacement.
- Front panel operation and compact design – reduces the need for a large working space, freeing up valuable real estate for additional services.
- High capacity (700ml) ink cartridges – and automatic dual roll configuration reduces the frequency of changing over consumables, allowing the SL-D3000 to print unattended for longer.
- Epson can provide seamless integration with other Epson branded photographic products such as – Large Format Printers for photo enlargements and canvas printing and Disc publishing for burn and printing of CD’s and DVD’s.
- Epson strives to exceed the expectations of our customers – by providing the highest level of professional advice and technical support. The SL-D3000 is backed by a team of fully trained technicians and workflow specialists ensuring you get the most out of your investment.