- All Products
- Printers for Home
- Printers for Business
- Printers for Creative Pros
- Paper & Media
- Interactive Business Projectors
- Home Theatre Projectors
- Disc Publishing
- Receipt Printers
- On-Demand Labelling
- Photography & Fine Art
- Posters & Graphics
- Proofing & Packaging
- Computer to Plate
- Technical & CAD
- Signage & Decor
- Fabric & Merchandise
- Commercial Printers
- Industrial Printers
- Epson CoverPlus
- Clearance Centre
- Product Videos
This site ("Site") is owned and operated by Epson Australia Pty Limited (Epson) ABN 91 002 625 783 of 3 Talavera Road North Ryde NSW Australia ("Epson").
If you are making purchases on Epson websites, please read the relevant Terms & Conditions of Sale
Trademarks and Ownership of Materials
All Materials, including text, images, audio and video, are copyright to Epson and must not be distributed, modified, reproduced or used, in whole or in part, without Epson's prior written consent.
You acknowledge that "Epson", the Epson logos, and "Epson Stylus" are registered trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation of Japan.
Your Use of This Site
You may download Materials to a single stand-alone computer for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you comply with all copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site.
You agree that:
- You will not copy, sell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the Site or Materials without our prior written consent, which we may refuse in our complete discretion;
- You will not use this Site to collect or store personal information about other users of the Site;
- You will not try to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Site or to upload to the Site any virus, data, Trojan horse, worm, program or other information that may corrupt affect adversely the operation of the Site;
- At your own cost, you must take precautions to protect your computer system from viruses or anything else, including but without limitation worms or Trojan horses that may interfere with or damage its operations;
- Epson does not warrant that your access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error free; and.
- Epson reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel your orders or passwords at our complete discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law or are otherwise acting detrimentally to our interests.
If Epson states a price in relation to one of its products, on the Site or an associated web page, that statement is only to be taken as a recommended price for that product.
No dealer, distributor, reseller or stockist of Epson products has any duty or other obligation to charge any price recommended by Epson and you are free to shop around for the most favourable market price.
Third Party Products and Websites
A reference on the Site to any non-Epson products ("Third Party Products"), companies and non-Epson web sites (“Third Party Site”) is for information purposes only and should not be taken as an endorsement or recommendation by Epson.
Epson makes no representations or warranties regarding the quality, safety or suitability for any purpose of any Third Party Products. You must order Third Party Products directly from the relevant vendor and all associated contracts, licences and warranties will be made between you and the relevant vendor and will not involve Epson.
Epson does not assert any proprietary rights to any Third Party Products, services or brand names mentioned on this Site, which may be trademarked by their respective owners.
If you use a link from this Site to a Third Party Site, you acknowledge that Epson has no control over the content thereof and that Epson has no responsibility for the consequences of any transaction you may make arising from your link to a Third Party Site.
Limitation of Liability Arising From Site Use
Epson will take reasonable steps to ensure that all information in the Materials is accurate and complete.
To the maximum extent allowed by the Governing Law, Epson will not be liable to you for any consequential loss or damage arising from any error, misdescription or omission in or from the Materials.
You must make and rely on your own enquiries regarding the suitability of any Epson product for your intended performance or use requirements. If you purchase an Epson product that does not meet your intended performance or use requirements, Epson will not be liable to you for any alleged consequential loss or damages. Any pre-purchase questions regarding the specifications or performance characteristics of any Epson products should be directed as follows:
- To an Epson reseller, stockist or dealer, (click here for "Where to Buy"); or
- To Epson Technical support, in relation to drivers and other downloads, (click here)
- By e-mail our technical support team, (click here or phone 1300 361 054).
- By contacting us, click here.
If you download Software from the Site, your use of the Software will be governed by the terms of any license agreement that you must accept before installing the Software. Epson (or the relevant Software supplier) will retain full ownership of the Software and all associated intellectual property rights. You may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise convert the Software to a human-readable form.
Epson printers are designed to function only with genuine Epson ink cartridges and not with third party ink or cartridges. By downloading and installing any software or firmware upgrade for your printer, you understand and agree that after such installation, your printer may not function, either properly or at all, unless you use genuine Epson ink cartridges.
By downloading and installing Software from the Site (or from any other site authorised by Epson), you acknowledge and agree that such Software is intended to maintain the performance and functionality of your Epson product according to its original design, configuration and specifications.
Epson will use its best efforts to ensure that the Site is functional but does not warrant that the servers on which the Site operates will be free of viruses or other harmful components. You should take all necessary precautions to protect your computer from any virus, data, Trojan horse, worm, program or other information that may corrupt or affect adversely its operation. Epson does not make any warranty that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
In particular, but without limitation, Epson will not be liable for:
- Any damage to your computer equipment arising from your access to the Site or your downloading of Materials; or
- Any consequential damage that may result from your use of, or any inability to use, the Materials.
Feedback and Information
Epson shall be free to use any feedback you may provide to it in relation to this Site for any purpose it considers appropriate.
Where to Buy Epson
To assist consumers in locating Epson resellers, we have included "Where to Buy" buttons that links to the Where to Buy Epson webpage which lists Epson resellers. This is however is not an exhaustive list of all the dealerships who stock Epson product. We do not warrant the accuracy of this list, we do not make any recommendations or endorsements of firms either appearing or not appearing in this list. We suggest that you phone ahead before visiting any dealer to ensure that they have stock for sale or demonstration. If you experience difficulties in locating a dealer, then please phone Epson customer service on 1300 361 054 or click on the Customer Service Pre-Sales, fill out the form and submit.
You acknowledge that you have read the Epson Privacy Statement and agree with the terms of the statement. You consent to our use of your personal information in accordance with the terms and for the purposes set forth in the abovementioned privacy statement.
- The Security Policy;
- the Epson Privacy Statement;
- if making online product purchases, the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
all of which constitute the entire agreement between you and Epson relating to your purchase of our products.
How To Contact Us