Epson Ink Yield Information
Click here for Epson Ink Yield Testing Methodology
- Colour yields are an average of yields obtained from the individual cartridges by printing the test image.
- The actual yield for each individual cartridge will differ according to the printed image.
- Individual colour cartridges conveniently allow the user to replace just the ink colour that has been used up, unlike combined colour cartridges in other printers that effectively require all colours to be replaced as soon as one colour has been used up.
- Yields will vary according to factors such as images printed, printer settings, paper type, frequency of use, humidity and temperature.
- All ink cartridges must be installed for printing.
- Some ink from the first installed cartridges is used to prime the print head.