ENGINEERED FOR BUSINESS
Featuring super fast auto two-sided print speeds, plus automatic two-sided copying / scanning / faxing, the WorkForce Pro WP-4590 delivers professional quality output while achieving up to 50% less cost per page than colour laser1. Boasting two-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm (colour), this ultra efficient all-in-one delivers new standards in speed without compromising quality.
Offering remarkable productivity, it features a total of 330-sheet paper capacity with an optional 250 sheet tray. The 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder allows you to quickly copy, scan or fax one- or two-sided documents. Best of all, the WP-4590 offers low hassle, extra large, easy to install cartridges, with a high-yield of 3400 pages Black, 3400 pages colour2. Built-in networking makes it easy to share your all-in-one printer with others, also the WP-4590 supports PCL and Postscript®.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Cost efficient prints – 50% lower cost per page than colour laser printer2
- Energy Efficient – uses up to 70% less energy than lasers – only 16W operating3
- Large cartridge capacity – up to 3400 pages capacity per cartridge4
- Outstanding Support – 2 year ON SITE warranty – upgradable to 3 year on site
- Built for business – 25,000 page maximum monthly duty cycle, up to 1650 pages recommended monthly1
- Industry standard print emulations – plug and play with PS3, PCL6 and ESC/P
- Sharp text and Photo quality prints – 4800 x 1200 dpi for professional results
- Waterfast and fade resistant print – using Epson Durabrite pigment inks
- Fast warm up – fast First Set Out5
Large media capacity – up to 580 page total with optional second paper tray
- Flexible media options – with optional second paper tray as well as rear feed
- Extensive media support – up to 250 gsm, envelopes, labels and more6
- Do more – 30 page Auto Document Feeder – double sided copying and scanning
- Flexible scanning – PDF, JPEG formats to computer, email, or USB
- Epson Connect – get instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices8
On-Site Warranty Promotion – By registering this product online during the warranty period, owners are eligible to upgrade the 12 months RTB Warranty to 2 year On-Site Warranty.See www.clubepson.com.au/promotions/ for more details.
ISO ppm is based on ISO/IEC 24734. Black and colour print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and colour two-sided print speeds are determined in two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com.au/printspeed/ for details, including complete ISO reports.
# Register for 2 years on-site warranty within 12 months of purchase. See epson.com.au for details
† ISO ppm is based on ISO 24734. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color two-sided print speeds are
determined in two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com.au/printspeed
for details, including complete ISO reports.
1 Monthly duty cycle is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty.
2 Compared with best-selling color laser all-in-ones priced at AUD $699 or less, as of April 2011. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity cartridges. Actual savings will vary
based on print task and use conditions.
3 Compared to the best-selling monochrome and color multifunction laser printers available for AUD $699 or less as of April 2010. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
4 711XXL Black ink cartridge prints about 3400 ISO pages. 711XXL color ink cartridges print about 3400 ISO pages on average.
5 First set out time based on number of seconds between the initiation of the print job to the complete exit of the last page of the first test set.
6 Not all media types are supported for PCL printing.
7 Cartridge yields are based on continuous printing of a suite of five black and colour pages pursuant ISO/IEC 24711 and 24712. Actual yields will vary.
8 See www.epson.com.au/connect regarding compatible devices and apps.