KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
The lightweight, wireless mobile printer for professionals on the go.
- Incredibly small and light – the ultimate in portability; ready to print invoices, presentations, contracts and more
- Built-in wireless and Wi-Fi Direct®1 – easily print from iPad®, iPhone®, tablets, smartphones and laptops2
- Flexible battery charging – travel-friendly USB battery charging; or, use the AC adapter
- Built-in battery – a rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers dependable performance in a small package
- Productivity-boosting portability – print professional-quality business documents or borderless 4" x 6" photos anywhere, anytime
- Efficient – save battery life with the automatic power-off feature
- Easy to use – bright 1.44" colour LCD plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation
- Professional-quality prints – speeds up to 7.0 ISO ppm (black) and 4.0 ISO ppm (colour)†
- Durable, quick-dry inks – for smudge and water resistant prints
- Sleek design – designed to keep up with busy professionals on the go
Epson CoverPlus Service Packs
Optional 2 Year Return To Base Epson CoverPlus provides additional two years service; covering parts, labour & on-going technical support.
- Additional 2 years Return to Base service & support;
- Covers parts & labour including print heads;
- Dedicated unlimited technical phone & email support;
- Priority call queue;
- Repaired by Epson trained professionals.
For more information visit Epson CoverPlus.
† Print speed quoted using AC power. Battery-powered print speeds are 3.5 ISO ppm (black) and 2.0 ISO ppm (color). Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed.
1 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
2 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connectsoftware. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit www.epson.com/connect.