The Epson Stylus Photo 935 is the printer for the user who wants it
all in a single inkjet printer.
Together with Epson's ground breaking PerfectPicture™ Imaging
, Epson's 6-colour ink system, patented Ultra Micro Dot and Variable-Sized
delivers professional quality colour printing
As well as being extremely easy to use, the STYLUS PHOTO 935 is the
perfect digital camera companion. The STYLUS PHOTO 935 offers high-quality
and simple photo printing with card slots for Memory Stick, Smart Media,
Secure Digital, MultiMedia, Compact Flash and IBM Microdrive cards
as well as an auto-cutter for roll paper. In addition, it also features
optional connectivity with compatable digital still cameras using Bluetooth
wireless technology. The
STYLUS PHOTO 935 also supports direct printing from your SONY Cybershot DSCFX77 digital camera via the USB port. Several digital still camera vendors now support direct-print-via-USB.
The STYLUS PHOTO 935 allows you to enjoy the personal digital photo-lab
experience at home or in a business environment. The STYLUS PHOTO 935
is the printer that helps you realise the true flexibility and power
of digital photography.
- EPSON's Acu-Photo HalftoningTM, exclusive Variable
Sized Droplet Technology and MicroPizzo print head technology
- 4 picolitre Micro Dots, for extremely fine print detail
- High resolution and brilliant colour photo prints - 5760 optimised
dpi using Resolution Performance Management (RPM) Technology and
six-colour ink system
- True BorderFree edge-to-edge printing on cut sheet or roll paper*
- Over 25 years lightfastness using Epson ColorLife Photo paper#
- Print directly from USB Direct Print compatible digital cameras or
via Bluetooth wireless technology (option) from the SONY Cybershot DSCFX77 digital
- Separate card slots for Memory Stick, Compact Flash Type I and
II, Smart Media, Secure Digital, MultiMedia and IBM Microdrive
- Support for 100MB and 250MB USB-powered Iomega Zip drives and
CD-R drives directly via the printer's USB port
- Professional level colour management with ICC profiles support
for superior colour matching
- Roll paper holder and auto-cutter
- USB interface
- EPSON Intellidge™ ink system
- PRINT Image Matching II** and Exif Print enabled
- PhotoQuicker 3.4 print utility software included - now including
a red-eye reduction feature
- PRINT Image Framer and PIF Designer software included for creating
panoramic prints - ideal for rollpaper
- Sanyo Panorama Stitcher Light software included
- Operating System support: Windows 98/2000/XP/Me, Mac OS 9.x,
Mac OS X
- 2.5" LCD Preview Monitor
- Adapter featuring Bluetooth wireless technology
Contact Epson for a list of USB Direct Print compatible
Contact Epson for a list of compatible
* True BorderFree printing is available for
the following media sizes:
A4, 4" x 6", 5" x 8", 100 x 150mm, 3.5" x 5", 5" x 7", Panoramic (210
Media types recommended:
Photo paper, Matte paper heavyweight, Roll paper. True BorderFree printing
does not support Photo RPM setting.
** This product supports PRINT Image Matching
and PRINT Image Matching II. When used in combination, PRINT Image
Matching or PRINT Image Matching II enabled digital still cameras,
the digital still camera’s unique characteristics and design intentions
are reflected in prints.
# See specification page for lightfastness
test criteria. Photo images Stockbyte.
- Memory Card Slots
Print directly from a wide range of Digital Camera memory cards.
- True BorderFree Printing
Produces True BorderFree results. Images are printed right to the edges of the paper - on all 4 sides and up to A4 size!
- PRINT Image Matching
Imagine delivering the best photo prints available - every shot, every angle, every time.