The Epson Workforce WF-3540 multifunction inkjet printer delivers unsurpassed office productivity, thanks to individual ink cartridges with a choice of capacities, DURABrite® Ultra resin-coated pigment ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints, Epson Connect, two-sided printing + scanning + copying, 500 sheet paper capacity and intuitive 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- World’s Fastest 2-Sided Black Print Speeds† – Up to 38ppm single sided (Black Draft), 15 ISO* PPM (Black) and up to 7.4 ISO ppm duplex (black).
- 500-sheet paper capacity – reload less often with two 250-sheet paper trays.
- Affordable Business Printing – up to 40% less printing costs vs. colour lasers**.
- Do More – automatic 2-sided printing plus a 30-page, duplex Auto Document Feeder to quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of 1 or 2-sided originals.
- EPSON Connect**** – print and share from anywhere - convenient mobile printing from smartphones, tablets and more!
- Easy menu navigation – intuitive 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation.
- Versatile paper handling – front tray plus rear feed for thick paper, envelopes and specialty media.
- Built-in wireless and Ethernet networking**** – easily connect to the network and share your all-in-one with others
- High-speed faxing in black and color – as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 100 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages.
- Sharp documents – laser quality black text delivers crisp, high-quality proposals and brochures.
- Epson DURABrite® Ultra Resin Coated Pigment Ink – for water resistant and highlighter friendly laser sharp results.
- 4 Individual Ink Cartridges – only replace the colour that is used.
- Save paper – save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic, 2-sided printing/copying.
Engineered for Business
The WorkForce WF-3540 is the hassle-free, high productivity all-in-one that brings your business the World's Fastest black double sided print speeds*, plus automatic 2-sided printing/copying/scanning. This durable performer comes with a 500-sheet paper capacity, so you'll reload paper less often.
Versatile paper handling features include a 30-sheet duplex ADF, plus a rear paper feed to handle specialty paper including envelopes, labels and card stock. Use the intuitive 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation to easily navigate through PC-free tasks. And, get up to 40% lower printing costs vs. colour lasers**. The WF-3540 even includes wired and wireless connectivity for easy networking. Plus, it features EPSON Connect™ to print and scan from anywhere. Keep your business running at full speed with the fast, affordable, versatile WorkForce WF-3540.
World's Fastest 2-sided print speeds*
The WorkForce WF-3540 features print speeds of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 9.3 ISO ppm (colour), plus 2-sided print speeds of 7.4 ISO ppm (black) and 5.4 ISO ppm (colour).
Efficient – Auto 2-sided Printing Plus Duplex ADF
Save up to 50% on paper supply with convenient automatic 2-sided printing/copying. Do more with automatic 2-sided copy/scan/fax. Automatic 2-sided scanning means the WorkForce WF-3540 can scan multiples of documents, increasing productivity and efficiency in the small office.
Print and Scan From Anywhere
Print documents, emails, photos and web pages while on the go. Print from the comfort of your couch, your office or across the globe using EPSON Connect! Mobile App and EPSON Remote Print. EPSON iPrint even allows you to scan your documents, save them to the cloud and access them from anywhere. All you need is an EPSON Connect enabled printer and your smartphone, tablet or computer. Get ready to change the way you print and scan.
Reload Paper Less Often With Up To 500-Sheet Paper Capacity
The WorkForce WF-3540 has a 500-sheet paper capacity, which means you'll change paper less often, making it easy to print without interruption.
Just load up the two 250-sheet paper trays and print.
Intuitive 3.5" Touchscreen With Gesture
The WorkForce WF-3540 has a built-in 3.5" touchscreen with gesture navigation that easily guides you through routine and complex tasks.
Versatile Paper Handling
The WorkForce WF-3540 is always ready to print with their front paper tray, plus a rear feed to accommodate specialty media. Get creative by printing on envelopes, labels, card stock and more.
The WorkForce WF-3540 includes built-in memory card slots for easy, PC-free printing.
Fax as fast in 3 seconds per page, save up to 180 pages in memory, and store up to 100 numbers. Using the included PC-Fax, users can even send a colour fax right from their computer. It's a great way to save time and paper.
Easily Wirelessly Print From Anywhere In Your Office or Home
The WorkForce WF-3540 offers convenient Ethernet networking, and support the latest wireless standard, 802.11 n. Easy wireless setup enables the user to connect to your wireless network in seconds. Use your printer from anywhere in your home or office and share it with multiple PCs.
Brilliant Results. Great Value.
The WorkForce WF-3540 not only provides brilliant results for the home and office, but also a smart value choice for the cost conscious consumer.
With individual ink cartridges, users only replace cartridges as needed, rather than the conventional process of having to replace an entire cartridge despite only having consumed one of the many colours it contains. Also, there is a wide range of ink cartridge sizes available to suit varying user needs - including extra high capacity and value packs for higher productivity and savings.
Save with Epson
Save on ink and get professional quality prints at an amazingly affordable price - up to 40% lower** printing costs vs. colour lasers.
Professional – Laser Sharp Quality
Exclusive to Epson, DURABrite™ Ultra ink is a versatile pigment based, 4 colour ink technology which delivers brilliant, ultra-sharp detail on plain and specialty papers.
These fast drying inks deliver durable prints that are water, fade and smudge resistant, as well as highlighter friendly.
Peace of Mind
The Epson WorkForce WF-3540 is backed by the peace-of mind of a 1 year return-to-base warranty.
† ISO ppm is based on ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, letter-size, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and color 2-sided print speeds are determined in letter-size, 2-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com.au/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
* Fastest in its class; printing black text in default, 2-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Compared to inkjet all-in-ones priced at $199 USD or less, as of December 2011, based on manufacturers’ published rated ISO speeds.
** Compared with best-selling color laser all-in-ones priced at $450 USD or less, as of February 2012. Calculation based on continuous printing and prices of multi-pack ink cartridges. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
*** See www.epson.com.au/connect/ regarding compatible devices and apps.
**** Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used.