Feature rich and offering a choice of five lenses (each sold separately) ranging from Rear Projection through Long Throw, the Epson EB-5950NL is perfect for custom installations. Producing an impressive 5,200 lumens Light Output and 5,200 lumens Colour Light Output in XGA resolution the EB-G5950NL further enhances on Epson’s reputation for high performance projectors for high end installation environments.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- C2Fine Technology – Featuring advanced vertical alignment technology, provides high contrast for deeper blacks and vivid images
- DICOM Simulation Mode – Specialised imaging uses standardised greyscale to reproduce medical images such as x-rays for medical training and education
- Multi-PC Projection – Allows up to four computers to simultaneously project via the network with a four way split screen
- Crestron RoomView Compatibility – Extends ROI for users who have already invested in Crestron RoomView to control and manage Epson projectors over a network, as well as other compatible projectors
- Monitor and Control – Network monitoring, maintenance scheduling and email alerts via LAN
- Broad Connectivity – HDMI, VGA x2, Audio in x2, Hardwire remote, 5 BNC, Monitor out, RS-232 and optional wireless (model dependant)
Amazing Image Quality
In the new G-Series, Epson’s engineers have built upon Epson’s World leading Home Cinema heritage to deliver unparalleled image quality. This is thanks to Epson’s famous C2Fine LCD panels. Featuring advanced vertical alignment technology, C2Fine panels provide high contrast for deeper blacks and vivid images. And because they’re 3LCD, you know that colour reproduction is second to none, and your image will be crisp and vibrant.
Multi PC Projection
Multi PC projection enables users to connect and display up to four PCs simultaneously via the network with a four-way split screen. An additional 12 PCs can connect in standby. Which PCs are displayed at any one time is easily controlled with simple drag and drop functionality. With Multi PC projection, workgroup tele-meetings with remote members can now deliver collaboration results like never before!
It’s also possible to display content from two inputs simultaneously without the need for a network. Watch video via HDMI and view a presentation via VGA for an instant video conference.
Monitor and Control via the Network
Monitoring and controlling a G-Series projector is possible over a network, enabling the network manager to obtain projector information, monitor projector status, and control functions such as power on and off, change sources and even update firmware from a remote location. The Epson G-Series is also compatible with Crestron RoomView, meaning complete integration is possible if you have already invested in this infrastructure.
DICOM Simulation Mode
DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing, and transmitting information in medical imaging, which includes a file format definition and a network communications protocol. The DICOM simulation mode in the G-Series can reproduce images with gray level very close to DICOM Part 14 (Grayscale Standard Display Function). This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-ray pictures for training and education in the medical institutions.
New Test Patterns for Precise Installation
With the new G-Series range there is no need to connect an image source when setting up the image parameters thanks to the included test patterns.
New Epson Designed and Manufactured Mount
Designed and manufactured by Epson, the new ELP-MB22 is made to Epson’s high quality standards, so you know it will stand up to the task. Also available is a choice of two suspension adaptors for installations with high ceilings. Measuring 450mm or 700mm, these adaptors deliver versatility for your installation.
Connectivity: EB-G5950NL Rear Panel