- All Products
- Printers for Home
- Printers for Business
- Printers for Creative Pros
- Paper & Media
- Interactive Business Projectors
- Home Theatre Projectors
- Disc Publishing
- Receipt Printers
- On-Demand Labelling
- Photography & Fine Art
- Posters & Graphics
- Proofing & Packaging
- Computer to Plate
- Technical & CAD
- Signage & Decor
- Fabric & Merchandise
- Commercial Printers
- Industrial Printers
- Epson CoverPlus
- Clearance Centre
- Product Videos
You can watch the videos using Windows Media Player or QuickTime. Please note that some models are for the UK market, please refer to Epson Australia or New Zealand website for product specifications and details.
- Click here to download the latest Window Media Player from Microsoft website
- Click here to download the latest QuickTime viewer from Apple website.
- Click here to download the latest Flash player from Adobe
Choose a product demonstration category
Touch brilliance - the world's first 3LCD, touch-enabled interactive projector
The ultra-short-throw EB-595Wie is the world's first 3LCD, touch-enabled interactive projector. Offering 3x Brighter Colours* than competitive models, Epson 3LCD projectors ensure bright, vivid lessons. With 3300 lumens of colour brightness1 and 3300 lumens of white brightness1, the 595Wie delivers truly dynamic images. And, it takes kinesthetic learning to new heights. With touch- and pen-based interactivity, the 595Wie makes it easy to draw and collaborate using any wall and familiar, intuitive gestures. Teachers can use the Moderator software2 to simultaneously share students' work from multiple devices3.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Brighter images – Now with up to 3,300 lumens white brightness and colour brightness.
- Longer lamp life – Up to 6,000 hours# lamp life in ECO mode.
- Higher contrast ratio – Now with 10,000:1 across the entire range.
- Digital connectivity – 2x HDMI ports for digital connections. 1 port supports MHL (Mobile High Definition Link) for mirroring connectivity with Android™ mobile devices.
- PC Interactivity – Comes with Epson's latest and enhanced PC interactive software (Easy Interactive Tools version 3.0). With intuitive user interface and enhanced interactive features.
- Wireless projection and interactivity – Projection and interactive function without the wires when used with the optional LAN card (using peer to peer wireless and Epson's EasyMP Network Projection software version 2.81 or later).
- Multi-user Interactivity – With simultaneous dual pen functionality and finger touch interactivity, teacher and students can annotate at the same time using 2 pens and up to 6 fingers! New smaller pen design now comes with selectable function side button.
- Projector control using Multi-PC projection software with Moderator function – Allows up to 50 devices to connect to the projector. Now features a Moderator function for managing and controlling the images displayed on the screen (up to 4).
- New projector control tool bar – Allows user to control the projector (eg switch sources, zoom, volume up/down etc) using the interactive pen.
- No driver installation required – Installation has never been easier (driver installation is required for Mac).
- Advanced Networking Capability – Enables users to monitor, control and present from a remote location.
- Low cost Epson Lamp – Incredibly low price of only $79 RRP inc GST
- 16W Built-in Speaker – Built in audio with the power to fill the room.
The world’s first Energy Star qualified multifunction POS Printer*
Epson’s latest high-performance multifunction POS printer is faster and more reliable than ever before. The TM-H6000IV features everything retailers need from fast receipt printing and cheque processing to best-in-class reliability.
- Fastest printing in its class up to 300mm/second, 50% faster than the TM-H6000III
- Fastest cheque processing speed in the industry
- Best-in-class reliability with MCBF of 96 million lines
- Industry-leading 99.9% MICR accuracy
- Ease-of-use features including drop-in paper loading, autocutter and status LEDs
- Advanced print options that reduce paper usage
- Two-year warranty