*HOW TO CLAIM:
1. Purchase any eligible Epson Product(s) from Harvey Norman, Home Theatre Specialty Stores or www.epson.com.au/shoponline between 1 October 2019 and 31 January 2020.
2.Visit www.epson.com.au/promotions & submit your Claim online no later than 7th February 2020.
3.Email/Mail a copy of your claim form & your proof of purchase no later than 14th February 2020.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Post to: “Avengers: Endgame” Promotion Epson Australia, Locked Bag 2238, North Ryde, NSW, BC 1670.
Epson Australia Pty Ltd ("Epson") (ABN: 91 002 625 783) Epson “Avengers: Endgame” Promotion TERMS & CONDITIONS Promotion id: 800536.
HOW TO ENTER: By participating in this Promotion, you agree to accept these Terms & Conditions. This Promotion is only available to Australian residents making purchases of Eligible Product from Australian resellers or www.epson.com.au/shoponline. Promotion not valid in conjunction with any other offer or Promotional product bundle & Claims are not transferable. All eligible products must be of Australian specification & intended for sale in the Australian marketplace. Note: this promotion is exclusive to Harvey Norman, Home Theatre Specialty Stores or www.epson.com.au/shoponline. Excludes purchases of product(s) sourced from overseas suppliers, channels independent of Epson Australia, or purchased second-hand or as a seconds/refurbished machine are not valid. Entrants are limited to one (1) Claim for the purchase of each Eligible Product. ELIGIBLE PRODUCTS, EH-TW6700, EH-TW6700W, EH-TW7100, EH-TW8400, EH-TW9400, EH-TW9400W. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail or email. The Entrant's Proof of Purchase can be a copy of the relevant tax invoice or paid receipt for the purchase of the Eligible Product (send a photocopy as the original cannot be returned). A hand written receipt, delivery docket, rental or lease agreement, or Lay-by deposit or part payment receipt will not be accepted as a sufficient proof of purchase. Claims are non-transferable.
PROCESSING YOUR CLAIM: The best way to check on the progress of the Claim is via the Promotions Checker Website.
https://www.clubepson.com.au/competitions/data/CheckPromotionEntry.asp. Due to the large numbers of Claims we are not able to check on the progress of your Claim manually via telephone or personalised e-mail. It is the responsibility of the Entrant to provide correct delivery address details. If the Claimant is not home to accept delivery of the rewards, an “Avengers: Endgame” disc set will be left, and rewards will be awaiting collection at your nearest post office. Registered Post deliveries will require proof of identity such as a driver licence.
GENERAL PROMOTION CONDITIONS:
1. Despite any communication to the contrary, Epson reserves the right to reject any entry that is found to be ineligible.
2. An entry will become invalid if an Entrant subsequently returns an Eligible Product to Epson or the place of purchase, other than for the purpose of a legitimate warranty claim.
3. Claims will not be accepted on back-ordered products.
4. Epson is not responsible for lost, stolen or misdirected Rewards.
5. Epson reserves the right to refuse any Claims if the products are returned.
6. Epson will not be responsible for any misdirected deliveries or for any consequential loss or misappropriation of a reward if the Entrant specifies an incorrect address or name on the Claim Form.
7. The full terms of this Promotion or Competition are set out in these conditions and Epson and the reward supplier will have no liability to compensate an Entrant who fails to comply fully with the terms and conditions because the reseller from which it has bought an eligible product either failed to display Epson's Point of Sale material for this promotion or competition or made an error or omission when describing the terms of the promotion or competition in its own marketing materials.
8. If after four (4) weeks from the promotion's closing date, you have not received your reward, you should contact Epson on 1300 361 054. After six (6) weeks Epson will not enter into any correspondence or discussion after this period relating to a reward. Despite any communication to the contrary, Epson reserves the right to reject any entry that is found to be ineligible to participate in this Promotion.
9. Epson will not enter any additional correspondence or discussion relating to the outcome of this Promotion.
10. By entering this Promotion, you consent to Epson sending you by email all necessary communications relating to it.
11. Epson will not be responsible for any incorrect, misdirected or spam filtered e-mails.
12. Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional product bundle.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY: To the full extent permitted by law, Epson and the reward supplier is not liable for any loss, including but not limited to alleged consequential economic loss, by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligence by Epson or its servants or agents or the reward supplier, in connection with this Promotion or the supply of any reward. This clause does not affect rights that cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. To the maximum extent permitted by such laws, Epson's liability is limited to the cost of re-supplying a reward where necessary.
MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION: If Epson cannot conduct this Promotion as indicated in these conditions, for any reason including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control that affects the proper conduct of this Promotion, Epson reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion. Epson is not responsible for:
1. Any accidental omission, deletion, loss or destruction of an entry.
2. Any unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
3. Any technical malfunction or failure of any network, communication lines, computer systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment or software which results in an entry not being received within the time limits of the Promotion; and
4. Any damage to an entrant's or other person's computer system or software arising from participating in this Promotion or downloading materials relating to it.
5. A Reward being lost, stolen, misdirected, destroyed or damaged in transit to the entrant.