Epson Premium Partner Program
Discover the benefits of being an AUTHORISED EPSON PARTNER
We partner with some of the world's leading companies to answer the needs of businesses looking for cost-effective, successful solutions driven by technology.
Epson projectors are synonymous with outstanding image quality. They enhance communication, inspire collaboration, and offer a low total cost of ownership with excellent reliability and service.
LARGE FORMAT PRINT SOLUTIONS
Whether printing photographs, signage, labels, fabric patterns or architectural drawings. No other company has been as focused on developing imaging technology that inspires people to do amazing things.
Cutting-edge printer, scanner and software technology that delivers amazing quality, blazing-fast speeds, exceptional reliability and performance to meet business & office customers' needs.
Benefits of Partnering with Epson
As a Partner you will have access to these business advantages:
- Enhanced margins
- Extended product access to capture more market opportunities*
- Special project/tender price support
- Access to dedicated Epson sales & pre-sales staff
- Sales lead referrals
- Access exclusive promotions
- Demonstration equipment subsidies up to $3,000**
- Sales event subsidies up to $2,000✝
- Use of Epson showrooms for sales events
- Shared marketing funds*
- Access to in-depth product and sales training material
- Access log-in to Channel Epson
- Where-to-buy listing on Epson website*
- Invitations to exclusive Epson events
- Complimentary merchandise allowance up to $500
Service & Support Benefits
- Direct access to a dedicated technical support team
- Access to service and support training programs*
- Access to service manuals, spare parts & service tools*
- Be the first to receive up-to-date service information
* Conditions apply to some benefits.
** The following conditions apply specifically to demonstration equipment subsidies and Epson reserves the right to reject subsidy claims if conditions are not satisfied:
i) Subsidies are subject to approval by Epson and capped at either $1,000 or 50% off the partner buy price for a single unit, whichever is lower, and limited to one unit of any given model per year;
ii) A repeat order for a demonstration unit, regardless of model, cannot be made within nine months of the previous order;
iii) Demonstration units should be kept for demonstration purposes for at least nine months from invoice;
iv) Demonstration unit subsidies are only available for the principle product categories that the Partner is authorised to purchase.
v) Orders that utilise the demonstration equipment subsidy in any current Epson financial year need to be ordered, invoiced and delivered within that Epson financial year.
✝ Sales event subsidies are subject to approval by Epson.
Please discuss with your Epson account manager for full details.
The Epson Partner Program is intended for businesses that will sell Epson products as part of our professional dealer network. As such, there are a number of business criteria that must be satisfied.
• Ability to meet revenue expectations
• Shopfront, showroom, or field sales team
• Proven experience and expertise in Epson product categories
For more information on how to become a partner, please contact your Epson representative.