Product Code: V11H610953
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
More Info & Related Products...
- 3x Brighter Colours, and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Widescreen performance – Native WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution supports Full HD for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- 10,000 Lumens – Deliver captivating images in virtually any venue
- Versatile connectivity – Supports the latest connectivity options, including HDBaseT™, HDMI™, DVI and 3G-SDI
- Dual-lamp design with lamp select/relay function – Get both power savings and projector redundancy; includes an innovative liquid cooling system for added reliability
- Advanced image processing – Cinema filter, Farojia DCDi Chip, Super Resolution, Frame interpolation
- Portrait Projection – Allows users to turn the projector 90 degrees and use it in "portrait" mode. Great for digital signage, fashion shows, art galleries and museums
- Flexible installation for an immersive experience in any setting – Cinema filter, Farojia DCDi Chip, Super Resolution, Frame interpolation
- Seven optional lenses with lens shift – Including short, wide, rear and long throw lenses designed with a change-out lever for easy installation
- Status Monitor – Access the projectors vital information without having to turn the unit on
- 24/7 Operation – With advanced installation flexibility and continuous use, Epson’s Installation projectors are suitable for almost any application
- 4 Year Projector Warranty – Enjoy peace of mind
Please be reminded that Epson Specialty Projectors will require professional installers for optimum performance. Most specialty projectors require assistance during transport and handling - please purchase with care and pay attention to the size and weight of our specialty projectors prior to completing your order.
Was $18999.00 - Save $8195.00 + FREE DELIVERY! - While stocks last!