Moverio - Smart Eyewear
The Epson Moverio journey began almost 30 years ago, in 1989, with the production of our first Epson 3LCD projector. Since then, Epson has released three self-contained, binocular augmented reality (AR) systems – from the BT-100 in 2011 to the BT-200 in 2014 to the BT-2000 in 2015.
Released in early 2017, the smaller and lighter Epson Moverio BT-300 Si-OLED HD smart glasses are fully transparent yet brighter featuring a powerful Intel® Atom™ x5 processor. The Epson Moverio BT-300 aims to combine the digital world with the real world via innovative Augmented Reality (AR) solutions – be it in entertainment, industrial applications, manufacturing, medical science or more. The BT-300 are the lightest smart glasses1 on the market and they work out-of-the-box with Bluetooth, WiFi, plus most Android™ apps. With a front-facing 5MP camera and motion tracker, the BT-300 is a premier development platform for apps of the future and hands-free scenarios.
Work. Play. Visualize. Experience MOVERIO today.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lightest smart glasses on the marketi – 20% lighter than the Epson Moverio BT-200
- Si-OLED display – for more natural colour and brighter images
- Powerful CPU – Intel® Atom™ 5, 1.44GHz Quad Core
- Operating System – Android 5.1
- HD Binocular, wearable display (720P – 1280x720) – view content, front and center, on a "floating" 80-inch perceived screenii
- Fully transparent display – seamlessly blend digital content into the world around you
- Enjoy a wide range of content – improved interactive track pad and smart navigation menus put Android™-based games, apps and content at your fingertips
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivityiii – allows you to browse the web, play games, stream content, check email or research new restaurants from virtually anywhere life takes you
- 5MP HD Camera and motion tracker built in – ideal for hands-free applications
- Sensors – GPS / magnetic / accelerometer / gyro
- Removable memory – built-in card slot supports up to 32GB microSDHC card
- Easily download – take content, games and apps with you by transferring them to a microSDHC card or built-in 16GB of user storage
- Immersive 3D – significantly increased power to process 3D content
- Portable – rechargeable battery offers up to six hours of battery lifeiv
- All-in-One solution – includes everything you need to enjoy the Moverio BT-300 at home, at work or on the road: head set, controller, earphones with microphone, AC adapter and protective carrying case