HIGH PERFORMANCE AND FLEXIBLE BUSINESS PRINTING
Combine renowned Epson colour quality and crisp sharp text at lower cost per page than a laser printer*¹. With fast print speeds up to 37 ppm and extensive media flexibility up to 256 g/m2, you will maximise your productivity. Minimal power consumption of just 30 watts and with high yield cartridges the Epson Business Printer is ideal for offices and businesses that require high quality, high speed printing with low operating costs on a wide range of paper.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
To View More Details On This Product Such As:
- Lowest Cost Per Page – the Epson B-310N can reduce the cost of colour printing by at least 50% or more than a laser printer*¹. Expand your business printing and keep your running costs extremely low, with costs as low as 7 cents*¹ per colour page on the Epson B-310N.
- Extensive Media Support – Print on a very wide range of media types and paper sizes: Recycled paper, letterheads, envelopes, thick media - also ideal for fast, crisp text or high quality full colour marketing materials.
- Low Power Consumption & CO² Emissions – up to 88% lower power consumption°¹, and about 68% less CO² emission°² compared to a laser printer.
- Fast Print Speeds – than most industry leading laser printers*2 with up to 19 ppm in black and 18 ppm in colour at laser quality speeds*3. You can achieve very fast draft speeds as well of up to 37 ppm in black or colour.
- High Yield Cartridges – up to 3000*4 pages black and 3500*4 pages colour.
- Extensive Paper Handling – with 650 pages standard capacity, 2 paper sources and optional duplexing.
- Networkable – share the printer across workgroups with integrated high-speed networking.
- Epson pigment-based DURABrite Ultra Inks – quality is assured in colour and black text printing, even on plain paper.
- Reliable Monthly Duty Cycle – of up to 10,000 pages, thanks to the Micro Piezo print head which lasts the life of the printer. The Auto Nozzle Check System also keeps the print head clean to maximise print quality at any time^.
- High Productivity and Reliability
- Extremely Low Cost Per Page
- Extreme Media Flexibility
- Ease of Use
- Eco-Friendly and
- Additional features .... Click here.
*Most industry leading Colour Laser printers < AUD 700 RRP, Feb 2010. CPP comparisons are based on published specifications of manufacturers’ highest capacity cartridge yields in accordance with either the ISO/IEC 19798 or ISO/IEC 24711 standards (which use the ISO/IEC 24712 colour test pages) and published maximum retail price of the cartridge. 7 cents colour print cost per page is based on printing using the highest capacity ink cartridges on the Epson B-310N. CPP calculation: RRP of the cartridge inc. gst. divided by the Cartridge Yield.
*2 Compared to colour laser printers < AUD 700 RRP, Feb 2010. Print speed comparisons are based on manufacturers’ published specifications.
*3 Laser quality black and colour print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode in accordance with ISO / IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software and page complexity.
*4 In accordance with ISO/IEEE 24711/24712
°1 Based on Epson’s internal testing with the Epson AL-C1100 laser printer. Values are based on Epson’s evaluation criteria. Power consumption: Calculated as 50 A4-size colour prints per day with the power on for 8 hours and off for 16 hours per day, 20 days per month. Power consumption may vary depending on customer use. Power consumption is calculated based on 230 volt power supply.
°2 Based on Epson’s internal testing with the Epson AL-C1100 laser printer. Values are based on Epson’s evaluation criteria. Global warming impact: We use a life cycle assessment to calculate the global warming impact of each part of the product life cycle as CO2 emissions. The life cycle includes material and product manufacturing, transport, use by customer, and disposal/recycling of end-of-life products. Use is calculated as 50 A4-size colour prints per day with the power on for 8 hours and off for 16 hours per day, 20 days per month for 3 years. Global warming impact may vary depending on customer use and infrastructures of each region. Life cycle CO2 emission is calculated based on European market conditions.
^ This function is not 100% guaranteed. Depending on the result of nozzle checking, the printer cleans the print head automatically using ink. Depending on the environment (dust/vibrations), the print head nozzles may not be entirely unclogged. In this case manual cleaning is recommended. The Auto Nozzle Check System requires a small amount of ink.