Powered by PrecisionCore, Epson's most advanced printhead technology; the WorkForce WF-2760 multifunction inkjet printer ensures peak productivity and flexible paper handling with laser sharp text at an affordable price.
- Get quality performance – powered by PrecisionCore®
- 4 Individual Ink cartridges – only replace the cartridge colours that are used, with a range of cartridge sizes available
- Fast printing – professional-quality prints at speeds of 13.7 ISO ppm (black) and 7.3 ISO ppm (colour)1
- Efficient – save time and paper with auto 2-sided printing; plus, a 30-page Auto Document Feeder for copying and scanning
- Reload paper less often – 150-sheet paper capacity
- Ultimate wireless – designed for easy printing from you iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, mobile devices and many more3, includes Wi-Fi Direct®2, for router free printing
- Documents that last – DURABrite® Ultra instant-dry inks for smudge, fade, water resistant and highlighter friendly prints.
- Sharp documents – laser-quality black text for crisp, professional-quality proposals, reports and brochures
- Simple navigation – 2.7" TFT colour LCD display
- High Quality Scanning – Scan to Facebook and the Cloud for easy Photo sharing5
Versatile paper handling plus ADF. The WorkForce WF-2760 comes with a 30-sheet automatic document feeder and offers print, scan, copy and fax functions. The Workforce WF-2760 is always ready to print with the 150-sheet front loading paper tray and supports automatic duplex printing. You can also get creative by printing on envelopes and more.
Fax as fast as 3 seconds per page, save up to 100 pages in memory, and store up to 60 numbers. Using the included PC-Fax, you can even send a fax right from your computer. It’s a great way to save time and paper.
Simple wireless connectivity
Connect to your wireless network in a snap — even the latest wireless standard, 802.11 b//g/n, is supported. No network? No problem. Wi-Fi Direct means no router is required enabling users to easily connect to wireless networks in seconds, allowing printing from virtually any room in the office.
Print from your iPad or iPhone
Apple® Airprint™ makes it simple to print photos, emails, webpages and documents straight from your iPad or iPhone. There's no software to download, no drivers to install or cables to connect. Your apple IOS device will automatically connect to the printer.
Share your Google® content
Print on the go from your smartphone or tablet using Google Cloud Print™ with your Gmail™ or Google drive™ account. Plus, print from your Chromebook and Google Chrome™ without installing drivers or connecting cables. It's now even easier to share your google content from anywhere.
Built-in Ethernet makes sharing the printer on your network quick an easy.
DURABrite Ultra Inks
Exclusive to Epson, DURABrite Ultra ink is a 4 colour pigment based ink technology that delivers brilliant, ultra sharp detail on plain and specialty papers. These fast drying inks deliver durable prints that are water, fade, smudge resistant and highlighter friendly4 providing worry free handling.
With individual ink cartridges, users only replace cartridges as needed, rather than the conventional process of having to replace an entire cartridge despite only having consumed one of the many colours it contains. Plus, users can save more by buying the high capacity 220XL ink cartridges, printing 2.5 x more than the standard capacity^ or save further with the option of purchasing value packs.
Peace of Mind
The Epson WorkForce WF-2760 is backed by a 1 Year Return-to-Base Epson CoverPlus service pack. 2 Year Return to Base Epson CoverPlus provides additional two years peace of mind; covering parts, labour & on-going technical support.
1 Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit www.epson.com/printspeed.
2 WiFi 802.11 b/g/n certified™, level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. WiFi Direct may require printer software.
3 Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. See www.epson.com.au/connect for a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and Apps.Adapter may be required.
4 Smudge, scratch, water and fade resistant on Epson photo papers. For CDs/DVDs, resistant only on specially-treated discs.
5 5 Scan to cloud requires an Internet connection, a free Epson Connect account and a destination email address or cloud storage account. For a list of supported cloud services, visit www.epson.com.au/connect
^ Approximately 2.5 times more prints per cartridge compared with the model 220 standard capacity ink cartridge