How does zipPay work?
zipPay is an online finance product offered by Australian credit provider Zip Money Payments Pty Ltd, who offers a way to make purchases of up to $1000, and where you can repay the cost back over time. More info on zipPay
Who can apply?
- Any Australian citizen or permanent resident
- 18 years of age
- Employed and earning at least $300 per week
What are the benefits?
- Make purchases up to $1,000 across a range of retailers including Epson Shop Online.
- No interest charged
- Pay off your purchases in easy monthly payments from as low as $40/mth.
- The first month is free if you pay back the balance in full within 30 days of statement.
- Or pay back the balance monthly. After 30 days from the statement, if money is still owing on the account, then a $6 monthly service fee is charged.
- Purchases made during the month, have until the last day of the following month to pay without incurring the $6 monthly account fee. No balance owing means there is no fee.
How does zipPay work?
- On the Epson Shop Online checkout page simply click on the Pay by zipPay button, and a page from the zipPay site will appear.
- Enter your Facebook, PayPal or Email details to apply for your zipPay account.
- zipPay offers 3 different credit limits: $250, $500 or $1,000 evaluated during the account application process. Once approved you can use the account again to make future purchases.
- Once approved you will be redirected back to the Shop Online checkout page where your order is completed.
- You then pay back zipPay over time with monthly payments as low as $40 per month, plus a $6 monthly service fee.
- Once the account is accepted, Epson is paid for your order, and orders placed before 11am Sydney time (Monday to Friday) are dispatched that day, orders after 11am are dispatched the next business day.
How much does it cost?
- No establishment fees.
- No interest fees.
- A monthly statement will be sent on the 1st day of the following month, and you have 30 days to pay the balance. If you pay off the previous months balance within 30 days, then there are no fees to pay.
- You can choose to pay-off your purchases over time, with a minimum monthly payment of $40.
- A $6 service is added to your account if you have an outstanding balance.
- If you repay your balance in full within 30 days from the previous month, then you won’t be charged any fees!
- You can make payments via BPay, direct debit/transfer or debit card and pay part or all of the remaining balance at anytime.
- Your account will remain active so you can make future purchases.
- Your bank details do not pass through or are retained on Epson’s websites/servers. Your financial / credit agreement is between you and zipPay, and this occurs on their website. For more information visit the zipPay FAQs page, https://zippay.com.au/faq/
- At time of signing up, zipPay will e-mail you a set terms and conditions to read.
You need a printer urgently, and on the first day of the month you establish a zipPay account and buy a printer for $300. Later that month you buy a set of inks for $79, both orders are dispatched at the time of ordering.
On the first day of the next month, you will receive a statement from zipPay, with a balance of $379. You then have 30 days to pay the $379 in full without fees. If you choose, you can pay the balance off over a longer period of time with a minimum repayment of $40 a month. In this case you will incur a $6 fee every month until your balance reaches $0.
Disclosure of private information
For more information on zipPay, please visit, https://zippay.com.au
or their Customer FAQs page, https://zippay.com.au/faq/
zipPay https://zippay.com.au/ is a credit service offered by zipMoney Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 58 164 440 993, Australian Credit Licence Number 441878)
zipMoney Payments Pty Ltd
10 Spring St, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Phone 02 - 8294 2345