When you need to deal with high volume data processing this 24-pin 136 column printer does the job quickly and efficiently.
The Epson LQ-2190 is a 24-pin wide-format printer and like its predecessor – the LQ-2180 – it is a fast, flexible, cost-effective and highly reliable printing solution which combines large print volumes with high letter quality – ideal for applications such as invoices, delivery notes, inventory listings or even labels.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Robust and durable 24-pin wide format impact printer
- Very high print speed up to 480 cps (10 cpi)
- Equipped with ”Print Speed Enhancer” for even faster printing
- Highly reliable with an MTBF of 20,000 power-on hours
- Reliable print head life of 400 million strokes/wire
- Long-lasting ribbon, approx. 15 million characters
- Copy capability of 1 original + 5 copies
- Two tractor units as standard
- Versatile front, bottom and rear paper paths
- USB and parallel interfaces
- Low power consumption
With MTBF (mean time between failure) of 20,000 power-on hours and a print head life of 400 million strokes per wire, this extremely robust printer is suitable for medium and large print volumes. Both features guarantee uninterrupted operation and less maintenance, in turn enhancing your productivity and reducing your total cost of ownership.
Its high print speed of up to 480 cps (10 cpi) makes it an ideal solution for high volume applications. For those who demand even higher productivity especially for complex fonts like Arabic, the new unique Epson Print Speed Enhancer accelerates the print speed even further.
Flexible paper management allows insertion at the front, rear and bottom and dual tractor units allow you to load two sizes of paper at the same time, ready for use. The ability to print on 6-part stationery is useful for multipart forms. With the addition of USB interface, the LQ-2190 also provides flexible stand-alone connectivity.
High Ribbon Yield
At 15 million characters per ribbon, the LQ-2190 also offers a very long ribbon life. The benefits are long ribbon replacement intervals, low running costs and lower total cost of ownership.
Low Power Consumption
By improving the control, the power consumption has been significantly reduced, so LQ-2190 becomes more environmentally-friendly and reduces the effects on the environment.