ENGINEERED FOR PRODUCTIVITY
Featuring super fast auto two-sided print speeds, plus automatic two-sided copying / scanning / faxing, the WorkForce Pro WP-4540 delivers professional quality output while achieving up to 50% less cost per page than colour laser1. Boasting two-sided print speeds of 9.2 ISO ppm (black) and 7.1 ISO ppm (colour), this ultra efficient all-in-one delivers new standards in speed without compromising quality.
Offering remarkable productivity, it features a 580-sheet paper capacity. The 30-page two-sided Auto Document Feeder allows you to quickly copy, scan or fax one- or two-sided documents. Best of all, the WP-4540 offers low hassle, extra large, easy to install cartridges, with a high-yield of 2400 pages Black, 1200 pages colour2. Built-in wireless networking3 makes it easy to share your all-in-one printer with others.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 50% lower printing cost than colour lasers – professional prints at a lower cost than laser prints1
- Super fast automatic two-sided printing – ideal for busy workgroups
- Reload paper less often – 330-sheet paper capacity, including an 80-sheet rear-feed tray for envelopes, labels and specialty media
- Extra large, easy to install, ink individual cartridges – with yields of approximately 2400 pages in black, 1200 pages in colour2
- Remarkable durability – built for business applications giving high throughput and peace of mind printing.
- Professional quality colour – print attention-getting marketing materials or presentations that exceed your clients expectations
- Epson DURABrite® Ultra resin coated pigment ink – for water resistant and highlighter friendly laser sharp results
- 30-page two-sided Automatic Document Feeder – quickly copy, scan or fax stacks of one- or two-sided originals
- Built-in networking – easily connect and share with others in your workgroup via wireless or wired networking3
- Save up to 50% of your paper supply – built-in automatic two-sided printing and copying
- PC-Fax – fax documents directly from your computer4
- High-speed faxing in black and colour – as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Epson Connect – get instant wireless printing from popular mobile devices5
- Save energy – uses up to 70% less power than laser printers6
On-Site Warranty Promotion – By registering this product online during the warranty period, owners are eligible to upgrade the 12 months RTB Warranty to 12 months On-Site Warranty7. See www.clubepson.com.au/promotions/ for more details.
† ISO ppm is based on ISO/IEC 24734. Black and colour print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Black and colour two-sided print speeds are determined in two-sided mode, in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com.au/printspeed/ for details, including complete ISO reports.
1 Compared with retail sales of best selling colour laser all-in-ones priced at $699 or less, as of Jan-April 2011. Calculation based on manufacturer’s published RRP’s and page yields as at May 2011.
2 The 676XL Black ink cartridge prints about 2400 ISO pages. 676XL colour ink cartridges print about 1200 ISO pages on average. 676XL yields are based on ISO/IEC 24712 and 24712 test suite. The ink cartridges included in the box, print approximately 1,000 black and 900 colour pages.
3 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
4 For sending faxes only.
5 See www.epson.com.au/connect/ regarding compatible devices and apps.
6 Compared to the best-selling monochrome and colour multifunction laser printers available for $699 or less as of Jan-April 2011. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
7 Valid within 50km from Epson Authorised Service Agent. Available in Australia only. See www.clubepson.com.au/promotions/ for more details.