The Epson Workforce WF-2510 is an entry-level multifunction printer offering a productivity boost for office environments in a small compact design. Combining individual ink cartridges with a choice of capacity options, DURABrite® Ultra resin-coated pigment ink for smudge, fade and water resistant prints, Wi-Fi, fax, and an automatic document feeder for robust functionality.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Fast Print Speeds – up to 34ppm (Draft black) for fast printing
- Smallest Footprint in its Class – space saving design which saves space in any home office
- 4 Individual Ink Cartridges – only replace the colour that is used
- XL Size Cartridges – for 2.5x more prints^
- Built-in Wireless Networking – easily connect to the network and share your all in one with others
- EPSON iPrint – print and scan via your wireless network – convenient wireless printing from smartphones, tablets and more***
- Epson DURABrite – Ultra Resin Coated Pigment Ink – for water resistant and highlighter friendly laser quality black text delivers crisp, high quality proposals, reports and brochures
- High-Speed Faxing in Black and Colour – as fast as 3 sec per page; speed dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax memory up to 180 pages
- Save Energy – uses up to 70% less power than laser printers****
Ideal for the space-constrained home office, the WorkForce WF-2510 is a fast, high-performance all-in-one that offers affordable, individual ink cartridges within a space-saving, compact design – the smallest in its class.
This powerful inkjet saves time with fast speeds up to 34ppm (draft black) and 18 ppm (draft colour). For easy setup and sharing on the Home network, the WF-2510 comes with built-in wireless connectivity, and features EPSON Connect™ so you can print and scan from anywhere.
Smallest footprint In Its Class
Get all the tools you need without sacrificing space in your home office. This compact, full-featured all-in-one is ideal for space-constrained environments.
Fast Print Speeds
The WorkForce WF-2510 moves at your busy pace, with print speeds of up to 34ppm (draft black) and 18 ppm (draft colour).
Built-In Networking Options
Share your all-in-one among multiple computers. Quickly set up, connect and print from any networked computer. Because the WorkForce WF-2510 offers 802.11 n support, you get the latest in wireless technology.
Fax in as fast as 3 seconds per page, save up to 180 pages in memory, and store up to 60 numbers. Using the included PC-Fax, you can even send a colour fax right from your computer. It’s a great way to save time and paper.
DURABrite Ultra Inks
Exclusive to Epson, DURABrite Ultra ink is a 4 colour pigment based ink technology that delivers brilliant, ultra sharp detail on plain and specialty papers.
These fast drying inks deliver durable prints that are water, fade, smudge resistant and highlighter friendly providing worry free handling.
Brilliant Results. Great Value.
The WorkForce® WF-2510 not only provides brilliant results for the home and office, but also a smart value choice for the cost conscious consumer.
Peace of Mind
With individual ink cartridges, you only replace cartridges as needed, rather than the conventional process of having to replace an entire cartridge despite only having consumed one of the many colours it contains. Plus, you can save more by buying the high capacity 200XL ink cartridges, printing 2.5x more than the standard capacity^ or save further with the option of purchasing value packs.
The Epson WorkForce® WF-2510 is backed by the peace-of mind of a 1 year return-to-base warranty.
The WorkForce Series – Engineered for Business
Businesses have big expectations. That’s why WorkForce, Epson’s exclusive line of inkjet printers and all-in-ones, was designed with businesses in mind. Now, you can get laser quality prints, plus easy setup, high-capacity, instant-dry inks, and options to print wirelessly – all from a brand you can rely on.
* Smallest footprint among colour inkjet all-in-ones priced at $AUD199 or less, as of May 2012.
^ Approximately 2.5 times more prints per cartridge compared with the model 200 standard capacity ink cartridge
** 2 Wi-Fi certified ™; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
** www.epson.com.au/connect/ regarding compatible devices and apps.
**** Compared to best-selling, color multifunction laser printers priced at $AUD399 or less as of April 2012. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.