Epson is pleased to introduce the EB-1925W 3LCD Multimedia Projector. Designed for total ease of use in the corporate environment, these powerful projectors feature market leading technologies that deliver automatic set-up, rich, colours and crisp images, enhancing the professional appearance of your business.
- Easy to use Features Including Automatic Setup – Simply turn on the power and leave the rest to the projector via the horizontal auto keystone adjustment feature.
- Powerful Brightness – Enables the EB-1925W to be used in bright environments, even in large rooms such as classrooms and offices without dimming the lights or drawing the curtains. (EB-1925W produces 4,000 lumens)
- Network Functionality – Operate and monitor from a remote location
- Wireless Connectivity – Connect to a network wirelessly, eliminating the need for cabling
- USB Display Function – Project via a simple USB cable connection without having to change the monitor output setting on the PC
- Low Power Consumption – The EB-1925W complies with the European EuP Directive on Eco-Design of energy using products
- Broad Connectivity – 2 x PC inputs, HDMI, S-Video, RCA, RS-232C, Audio out, monitor out, RJ45
Weighing in at only 3.5kg, and capable of producing up to 4,000 lumens Light Output and 4,000 lumens Colour Light Output, the Epson EB-1925W are most at home in the corporate environment. Fully networkable, and boasting many easy to use features, these projectors are an ideal tool for the modern office.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The Epson EB-1925W is designed for absolute ease of use. Simply turn on the power, direct the projector towards the screen or wall and the projector will automatically correct the image in seconds. Focus is automatically adjusted and any vertical keystoning corrected. The EB-1925W is even able to correct horizontal keystoning, and where the projected image extends beyond the screen or whiteboard the user need only press the “screen fit” button and the EB-1925W will automatically resize the image to match with the edges of the screen, adjusting focus at the same time. Simple!
Network and Wireless Capability
With the EB-1925W monitoring and operation can be carried out from a remote PC via network connection. System Administrators can turn the projector off, switch between sources, as well as control and monitor lamp and temperature conditions. Using this feature you can be sure that all projectors are operating correctly and be certain that all units are turned off at the end of the day and in the process, save time, money and reduce impact on the environment.
With the EB-1925W you can even remove the need for untidy, complicated cabling, and connect to your 802.11a/b/g wireless network. For added simplicity, the EB-1925W enables you to make a quick peer to peer connection to a PC via Epson’s optional Quick Wireless Connection USB key.
USB Display Function and USB Memory Slide Show
The EB-1925W can display your presentation via a connection to a PC with a simple USB cable. You can also create and display images directly from a USB memory device, making it possible to give presentations without the need for a PC.
Low Power Consumption – EuP Compliance
At Epson, we know that planning for the future requires a strong commitment to the environment. That’s why these products conform to the new European Directive on Eco-Design of energy using products. The main objective of this directive is to ensure energy efficiency throughout a products lifecycle. The EB-1925W conforms to the criteria of this directive.
Direct Connect to ELP-DC06
Further enhancing suitability to the modern corporate environment is the ability for the EB-1925W to connect directly to the Epson ELP-DC06 document camera / visualiser. This Epson product features unique technology enabling it to connect via USB and provide full operation without the need for a PC.