WorkForce DS-7500 - Factory 2nd
Product Code: B11B205345
The high speed, duplex scanner for business productivity
The Epson WorkForce DS-7500 is a high-speed, 2-sided document imaging scanner with flatbed versatility, This high performance scanner delivers remarkable scans from 101mm x 152mm and up to 215 x 1016mm. Quickly scanning 2-sided documents in just one pass.
Featuring a 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), the scanning of one- or 2-sided documents is achieved easily, and the 211 x 297mm flatbed to scan hard-bound books or other odd-sized items. The Epson WorkForce DS-7500 has superior speeds in its class of up to 40 ppm/80 ipm.
The 4 line CCD sensor (RGB and black) consistently delivers vivid colours and crisp, sharp text. Plus, with productivity software included and the optional network scan module, each member of a workgroup can access high performance scanning for critical project needs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Consumables, More Info & Related Products...
- Capture large, two-sided documents in a single scan — scans documents as small as 101mm x 152mm and up to 215mm x 1016mm via the ADF or 215mm x 297mm via the flatbed scanner bed
- Featuring a 4 line CCD (RGB and black) — provides vivid colour and crisp, sharp text; included book spine correction eliminates distortion when scanning bound materials
- Duplex Scanning — one-pass, 2-sided scanning at speeds of 40 ppm/80 ipm
- Productive built-in 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder — plus automatic duplex scanning
- Ultrasonic double-feed detector — automatically stops the scan job if two pages have fed together
- Convenient, network scanning capabilities — use the optional networking module and included Document Capture Pro software to scan to any PC on the local network
- Scan to popular cloud services — scan to SharePoint®, Evernote®, Google Docs and more
- Scan to searchable PDF — save scanned documents as PDF, PDF-A or JPEG files, and more
- Powerful productivity software — includes EPSON® Scan, Document Capture Pro and ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint OCR
- One-touch scanning — create up to 30 user-programmable jobs