Stylus Pro 9900 - 44" - Factory 2nd
Product Code: C11CA11001
A new generation of Large Format Printers
If you produce professional photography, gallery quality artwork or colour accurate proofs then the Epson Stylus Pro 4900/7900/9900 range is the series of choice. It represents a pinnacle in colour printing technology with an ultra-high resolution and an incredible colour gamut. It provides outstanding output in a platform that is flexible, reliable and easy to maintain.
The SP-9900 is a 44" (1118mm) Large Format Printer that supports a wide range of roll and sheet media. It features an ultra-fine MicroPiezo® Thin Film Print™ head with Variable Sized Dot Technology™ for output with superior resolution, gradations and colour density. It uses Epson UltraChrome® HDR all-pigment aqueous ink that provides premium colour and B&W output that is consistent, predictable and durable. Cartridges come in sizes to suit various levels of use / cost per print requirements and an optional SpectroProofer is available for precision colour management and ISO standard proofing work.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
Consumables, More Info & Related Products...
18 months old, superseded model with limited use + FREE DELIVERY! - the replacement retails for $12,095.00
- Amazing Print Quality – Epson MicroPiezo 2880x1440dpi TFP head with VSDT enables consistent and predictable output in ultra-high resolution with superior half tones and an optimised ink density.
- Supreme Colour – Epson UltraChrome HDR ink enables print with a high dMax and exceptionally wide colour gamut that is certified at 98% pantone coverage.
- Outstanding B&W – produces gallery quality black-and-white images with auto switching between Photo & Matte ink for output on different media types.
- Excellent Image Stability – prints dry quickly to become water and scratch resistant. Output can be stored for extended periods with excellent lightfastness*.
- Flexible Operation – supports a wide range of media with print speeds up to 46m2/hr . Handles roll based stock up to 44" (1118mm) wide and sheets up to Super B0 (including A0). Supports board stocks up to 1.5mm thick, can print edge-to-edge and full borderless.
- Easy to Use – convenient spindle-less roll media loading with an auto media management system for fast and easy exchange. Has a colour LCD control panel with integrated help, incorporates an auto-cutter and accepts cartridges up to 700ml.
- Designed for Business – flexible interfacing, operates with reduced power consumption and requires minimum maintenance. Supplied in various configurations with an optional SpectroProofer and user selectable warranty/support packages. Compatible with all mainstream RIP software.